NEW ROAD NUMBERS!
O ARTICULATED AUTO CARRIER
(Please Contact Your Atlas O
Built in 1997 by Thrall
for TTX, the Articulated Auto Carriers were designed to haul
new trucks, vans or SUVs from assembly plants and distribution
facilities to dealer lots. Fully assembled and ready-to-run,
Atlas O's true 1/4" scale models stretch at a whopping 35" in
length and are packed with many realistic details.
- True 1/4" scale details and
- Die-cast chassis
- Operating end doors
- Interior deck
- Articulated diaphragm with three
curvature settings (O-42, O-54, O-63+)
- Separately-applied wire grab irons
- 70-ton roller-bearing trucks properly
located on chassis
- Full brake line details as per the
- Minimum diameter curve: 42" (3-Rail)
- Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-Rail)
Four road numbers are available
per road name.